1. Disclose confidential information only to those persons who are authorized to receive such information and that too only on ‘need to know’ basis. When confidential information is required to be disclosed to a person who is not an employee of Vyaas, bind such information with confidentiality agreements.
2. Limit access to confidential information and keep it in your safe custody under lock and key. Ensure that you or your colleagues do not tamper with or deface or destroy or reveal or share or make copies of confidential information.
3. Not use any confidential information other than, as may be necessary in the performance of your responsibilities and fulfillment of your duties towards Vyaas.
4. Not use any confidential information for the benefit of any current or future competitor, supplier or customer of Vyaas, whether by our employee or through any subsequent employer or any other person or entity.
6. Respect the privacy of your colleagues, associates and customers. Do not access or use any personal or confidential information without their express permission.