1. All statements to the media shall be true and fair.
2. All public statements, interviews and/or comments to the media or other public forums about the company’s plans, policies, activities or position on any issue should only be made by authorized person. The person who is authorized would have received communication in this regard. Each business division shall have person, who is authorized to speak to media on identified subjects.
3. All forward looking statements, material information not previously released and any statement having impact on investors shall be released only after the approval of the Corporate Communication department.
4. Corporate communication department is responsible for clearing all press releases and statements before release to the media.
5. Wide publicity shall be given to all press release/media meet events and such events shall be opened to all.
6. Check facts and figures before making a statement or releasing material to media.
7. All forward looking statements to be identified as such, and a cautionary statement to be attached.
8. Obtain prior permission of any customer, vendor, business partner, franchisee or any one else to whom reference is being made.
9. Do not disclose any confidential information. Do not disclose any thing that you would not want to be quoted.
10. Direct any request for information from the media to the authorized person of a business division or to corporate communication department.
11. Authorize persons responsible for interacting with the media and identify areas in which they are authorized to comment.