By “Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)” , we mean generally patented or potentially patentable inventions, trade marks, service marks, trade names, copyrightable matter and trade secrets. We recognize IPR as one of the most valuable assets and it is the responsibility of every employee and associate to protect these assets and ensure that they are used in accordance with this policy. Hence to protect our IPR, following guiding principles has to be followed.
2. IPR in a product or technology developed by Vyaas in partnership with a customer or for a customer will generally be owned by the customer.
3. All the employees and associates are required to assign all IPRs acquired utilizing the time, resources or facilities of Vyaas, to Vyaas.
4. Ensure that all third parties hired for any assignment have signed an agreement undertaking to assign IPRs to Vyaas.
5. All IPRs including domain names will be registered in the name of Vyaas Consumables and Peripherals Sshope Ltd.
6. Respect the IPRs of customers, competitors and others. Use any proprietary material of others only under license and only in accordance with the terms of such license.
7. Identify and legally protect all patents, designs, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets, before Vyaas introduces new products or brands in the market.
8. Check before introducing a new product or service name to ensure that no IPR infringement is being committed.
9. Keep under the safe custody of a senior management, all IPRs.
10. Always check that IPRs of Vyaas are adequately protected when entering in to any agreement with customer, business partner or others.
11. Promptly report to your supervisor, any infringement of Vyaas IPRs by anyone.
12. Always consult legal counsel of the concerned business department whenever an IPR issue is involved and you are not clear on the course of action to be taken.
13. Conduct annual Intellectual Property audits.