1. Recruitment, Compensation, access to training and promotion shall be based on the skills, experience, qualification and suitability of the candidate for the job.
2. There shall be no discrimination in any employment related matters on the basis of ethnic and national origin, race, caste, religion, language, sex or political orientation.
3. Vyaas prohibits and bans the use of child labour directly or indirectly in any of it’s facilities.
4. Compliance with all applicable labour and employment laws of the jurisdiction in which we operate is essential.
5. Maintain objectivity and transparency in all employment related matters.