What constitute conflict of interest? A conflict of interest exists where the interests or benefits of one person or entity conflict with the interest or benefits of the Company.
2. Our employees are prohibited from accepting simultaneous employment with Vyaas supplier, customer, developer, or competitor, or from taking part in any activity that enhances or supports a competitor’s position.
3. Each employee must disclose to Vyaas any interest that he have, that may conflict with the business of Vyaas.
4. It is conflict of interest to serve as a director any company that competes with Vyaas. Any Director, who wants to serve as a director of supplier, customer, developer, or any other business partner or related parties of such entities, should take prior permission from Vyaas before accepting such directorship.
5. If you are considering investing in a Vyaas’s customer, supplier or competitor, or in related parties of such entities, you must take great care to ensure that these investments do not compromise your responsibilities to Vyaas.
6. If at all such investments or involvement is not avoidable, you must fully disclose the nature of transaction to Vyaas’s Chief Finance Officer.
7. Then, after complying with all the relevant regulatory disclosures, the CFO, should take the prior approval from Vyaas’s board of Directors.